Monday, January 24, 2011

Bicycle Commuter News For January 24, 2011

I have not posted here in quite a while, but I am going to start back to blogging here. I also have a blog on VeloReviews which often gets the same posts as here plus some little things that fit there.


I will report on news, laws, bikes, equipment, clothes, techniques and tips for bicycle commuters.


To get started, I will start with a story I first heard about on the Fred Cast.I love to ride for transportations whether it is commuting or running errands. But Susie Weber ran an errand that few people would consider. She became a legend at the local hospital when she road her bike to the hospital for her baby to be born. When Susie found she was pregnant she decided to ride her bike to all her prenatal appointments including the delivery.  The day she started having contractions the weather was good and she and her husband biked to the hospital together. This was in October and now Susie has a blog entry to help answer the questions many women have asked about staying fit during pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment