Thursday, March 11, 2010

People for Bikes Pledge

At People for Bikes they are trying to get a ton of people to sign the pledge below. The goal is to gather a million names and use this number to get the attention of lawmakers and administrators. If they know there are this many people out there that care about bicycling, it will quit getting cut from planning projects and more importantly not get cut when it comes to financing. Here is the pledge.

I am for bikes. I'm for long rides and short rides. I'm for commuting to work, weekend rides, racing, riding to school, or just a quick spin around the block. I believe that no matter how I ride, biking makes me happy and is great for my health, my community and the environment we all share. That is why I am pledging my name in support of a better future for bicycling—one that is safe and fun for everyone. By uniting my voice with a million others, I believe that we can make our world a better place to ride.


Go ahead and sign the pledge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment